Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't acces to my icloud account.

Hi!
I have a question , that myfriend forgot his security questions and he lost his hotmail account , icloud account has been disabled for security reasons. And now Iphone 5c requires that icloud account who has blocked. he cant activate iphone 5c i made restore and update but still it requires icloud account :S pls help ..

icloud : minire@icloud.com
pass : Minire11Nuredini1

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 11:01 AM

Welcome to the Apple Community.

I have asked for your email address to be edited out. Posting your address in an open thread is a sure way to be bombarded by unwanted email, remember it will be here long after you have resolved your problem, for automated detection software to find.

If you want people to contact you, enable others to see your email address in your profile.

If you are unable to remember your password, security questions, don’t have access to your rescue address or are unable to reset your password for whatever reason, your only option is to contact Apple ID Support, upon speaking to an operator you should explain that your problem is related to your Apple ID, this way you will not be charged for assistance, even if you don’t have an AppleCare plan.

You will need to show patience with the procedure and be prepared to demonstrate without question that the account belongs to you. Don’t expect access to be restored immediately and if you aren’t the owner of the Apple ID registered to the device the account won’t be reset.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2016 11:01 AM in response to Cavke

Welcome to the Apple Community.

I have asked for your email address to be edited out. Posting your address in an open thread is a sure way to be bombarded by unwanted email, remember it will be here long after you have resolved your problem, for automated detection software to find.

If you want people to contact you, enable others to see your email address in your profile.

If you are unable to remember your password, security questions, don’t have access to your rescue address or are unable to reset your password for whatever reason, your only option is to contact Apple ID Support, upon speaking to an operator you should explain that your problem is related to your Apple ID, this way you will not be charged for assistance, even if you don’t have an AppleCare plan.

You will need to show patience with the procedure and be prepared to demonstrate without question that the account belongs to you. Don’t expect access to be restored immediately and if you aren’t the owner of the Apple ID registered to the device the account won’t be reset.

I can't acces to my icloud account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.