Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"FBI. Attention!" Loop on my iPhone's Safari Page

I clicked on a link while on my iPhone that took me to a page where a message popped up accusing me of viewing banned ***********. On the top of the message, it says, "FBI. Attention!" They are trying to extort $500 from me. I can't get the messages to stop popping up, nor can I get Safari to take me away from this page. I'm certain this is a scam but don't know how to reset Safari. Can someone please help me? Thank you.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 7:38 AM

Double tap the home button and swipe Safari upward. Then go to Settings>Safari> Clear History and Website Data. -AJ

6 replies

May 3, 2016 10:02 AM in response to Tarias190

Something similar is happening to me while in Safari on my iphone. Clearing history and website date works but after a while it happens again and when I open safari my phone makes the sound as if I have opened my mail and new mail has arrived. My mail is set to only manually get mail and I am opening safari and not mail. When I get the warning to make the call that I need apple support an email message also opens up stating I need to email my information. I am not sure what to do next as clearing the history and website data does not fix the email retrieval.

"FBI. Attention!" Loop on my iPhone's Safari Page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.