Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I get a 45w magsafe 2 charger in Singapore?

So I tried searching for a charger for my early 2015 mac air becuase my old one broke, but all the apple stores are selling 60w. Where can I get a 45w magsafe 2 chargerin Singapore

MacBook Air

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 7:39 AM

1 reply

Feb 6, 2016 8:38 AM in response to Jkmin0410

If that is all you can find, note the following from Find the right power adapter and cord for your Mac notebook - Apple Support

Power adapters for Apple notebooks are available in 29W, 45W, 60W, and 85W varieties. You should use the appropriate wattage power adapter for your Apple notebook. You can use a compatible higher wattage adapter without issue, but it won't make your computer charge faster or operate differently. Lower wattage adapters will not provide enough power.

Another option is to use the following link to find an authorized reseller that may have the one you want: https://locate.apple.com/sg/en/sales/?pt=4&lat=1.2798008&lon=103.8372803

Where can I get a 45w magsafe 2 charger in Singapore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.