Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music automatically added when signing in?

Me and all of my family use the same itunes account to purchase music. But whenever i sign in, i get all of their music and its really annoying. I like to only have my music showing up in my music library. Any help?

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 9:48 AM

Is this on an iOS device or a computer's iTunes ?

If it's automatically downloading then on an iOS device turn off automatic downloads for music in Settings > iTunes & App Store, on a computer's iTunes via the Store tab in Preferences.

If it's showing in the cloud then on an iOS device in the Music app try tapping the Artists / Songs button at the top middle of the app and turn on 'only downloaded music'. On a computer's iTunes when viewing our music library View > Show iCloud Music Purchases 'off'

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2016 9:48 AM in response to jgokool

Is this on an iOS device or a computer's iTunes ?

If it's automatically downloading then on an iOS device turn off automatic downloads for music in Settings > iTunes & App Store, on a computer's iTunes via the Store tab in Preferences.

If it's showing in the cloud then on an iOS device in the Music app try tapping the Artists / Songs button at the top middle of the app and turn on 'only downloaded music'. On a computer's iTunes when viewing our music library View > Show iCloud Music Purchases 'off'

Music automatically added when signing in?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.