Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a website that I used on a regular basis. I can still use it on my macbook air only any wifi except my home.

I have a website that I used on a regular basis. I can still use it on my macbook air only any wifi except my home.

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 9:06 AM

7 replies

Feb 6, 2016 10:12 AM in response to Good Dad #1

When you can't use it at home, open Network Preferences by pressing the Wifi indicator at the top of the screen, and pressing 'Open Network Preferences...' and check that the status is connected.User uploaded file

If not, then make sure your MacBook is connected to your home Wifi network.

The website may be blocked by your internet supplier also.

Hope This Helps.

AppleMan

🙂

Feb 7, 2016 6:20 AM in response to Good Dad #1

Hi,

Thanks for that. I'm in the UK and use SKY. Last week I couldn't get onto this site because my settings - sky broadband shield - stopped access. Many service providers are now blocking sites that use forums due to Trolls grooming for children, and rightly so. I suggest you contact you ISP - Cox - and see if they have changed their policy too. Let us know your findings as it may help others in the future.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.