Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can no longer view/find older emails on my iPad mini

I can no longer view or find my older emails on my iPad mini even when searching for them in the 'search' box.

This is annoying as I have old emails that I wish to access for information.

My current software is 9.1.2.

I have seen suggestions that I need to access 'mail, contacts, calendar' within 'settings' & adjust the setting in relation to 'sync' however my iPad only has this option under the section relating to 'calendar' & not under 'mail'!

if anyone can please throw any light on this then it would be much appreciated .

Many thanks in advance 🙂

iPad Mini, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 9:07 AM

5 replies

Feb 6, 2016 9:43 AM in response to modular747

HI

yes I can see them when viewing mail on our iMac & it is therefore annoying that they are not showing in the inbox on the iPad mini.

FYI ~ the iMac & my Ipad mini are not synced up to each other.

re your 3rd question ~ I will have to look into this.

I have just been looking in my 'sent' mailbox & I am able to see a thread of older messages from there.

Thank you very much for your involvement so far but please do not waste any more of your time on my query as I now realise that I am able to see the thread of older emails from my sent box.

Cheers

I can no longer view/find older emails on my iPad mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.