Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am a new iPhone user. My iPhone 6s screen doesn't rotate( both the home screen and the screen when using any apps). My screen rotation lock is off from the control centre and the zoom is off too. What can I do now?

IiPhone 6s screen rotation problem

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 7:32 PM

Have you tried to force restart your iPhone?

First, try to force your device to restart.

• Forcing your device to restart won't erase the content currently on your device.
  • You can force your device to restart even if your screen is black or your buttons aren't responding.

Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time for at least 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2016 7:32 PM in response to Azmain

Have you tried to force restart your iPhone?

First, try to force your device to restart.

• Forcing your device to restart won't erase the content currently on your device.
  • You can force your device to restart even if your screen is black or your buttons aren't responding.

Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time for at least 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo.

Apr 16, 2016 11:23 AM in response to Azmain

Azmain wrote:

After force restart the screen rotates in some apps like YouTube, calculator, Adobe reader. But it doesn't rotate in home screen other apps like messenger, Facebook, Twitter .

This is correct. The iPhone 6s does not rotate the home screen like the larger 6 Plus and 6s Plus do . And in Apps rotation is limited by the App itself. So not all apps will rotate if the developers did not prepare them to rotate.

Facebook is an example of apps that do not support screen rotation in the smaller iPhone models.

I am a new iPhone user. My iPhone 6s screen doesn't rotate( both the home screen and the screen when using any apps). My screen rotation lock is off from the control centre and the zoom is off too. What can I do now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.