Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod shuffle ed itunes

Buongiorno a tutti,

ho scaricato una serie di canzoni su itunes, faccio la sincronizzazione con l'ipod shuffle e mi dice che i file non possono essere caricati sul dispositivo, perchè?

Vorrei passare parte della mia musica sull'ipod per sentirla quando sono in palestra. Il mio dubbio è: devo comprare un ipod touch per fare ciò?

iPod shuffle, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 5:41 AM

I used Google Translate. Sorry I cannot reply in Italian.

You can sync purchased songs from iTunes Store to your iPod shuffle. If the downloads are from the Apple Music subscription service, you cannot sync those downloads to any iPod, except for iPod touch. For playing Apple Music downloads, the device needs to have an Internet connection to verify your subscription.

If you are having problems with syncing songs that your own to your iPod shuffle, please post back.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2016 5:41 AM in response to Ponz8

I used Google Translate. Sorry I cannot reply in Italian.

You can sync purchased songs from iTunes Store to your iPod shuffle. If the downloads are from the Apple Music subscription service, you cannot sync those downloads to any iPod, except for iPod touch. For playing Apple Music downloads, the device needs to have an Internet connection to verify your subscription.

If you are having problems with syncing songs that your own to your iPod shuffle, please post back.

ipod shuffle ed itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.