Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've manually added songs to my iphone5 on itunes, but my iphone says they have no artist even though i added one in itunes?

I have iTunes 12.3.2 (the latest version) and i wanted to add some songs i had on before i got a replacement for my iPhone 5. I manually added the songs via iTunes and dragged them into 'Charlotte's iPhone' music section (my phone) and i went through each song 1 by 1 and edited the name, artist and album. Then after syncing and restarting my phone, the manually added songs are on there with the new name and album i manually added, but no artist. I reopened iTunes with my phone plugged in and on my iPhone section on iTunes they have an artist, but not on my phone. What have i done wrong and how can I fix this so my songs have an artist on my phone?

iPhone 5, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 10:22 AM

There are no replies.

I've manually added songs to my iphone5 on itunes, but my iphone says they have no artist even though i added one in itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.