Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

storage

i have a 60gb iPhone I had 14 left today then I deleted 500 videos and now only have 500mb everytime I delete something it takes up more storage I now have no storage left please help

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 11:30 AM

15 replies

Feb 7, 2016 7:07 AM in response to Leighxo

Leighxo wrote:

bbecause I don't have a laptop or computer?

The iPhone is intended and sold as a peripheral device to be used with a computer. Specifically for situations like this. In fact, in the past the only way you could make backups of your data or update your operating system is to use iTunes on a computer. iCloud didn't exist to make data backups and you couldn't update your operating system over the air.

Apple didn't intend for people to have an iPhone but no computer, but more and more people are moving that direction. Hence things like iCloud. But it's still a good idea to either have a computer or a friend, family member, coworker, neighbor, etcetera who has one you could borrow temporarily.

Best of luck.

Feb 8, 2016 4:50 AM in response to Leighxo

Leighxo wrote:

I Would never use a laptop so wouldn't buy one just for this would be a waste they should probably tell you that when you buy an iPhone that you should have a laptop computer lol thanks

A computer isn't required for day-to-day use. However, in some instances, such as troubleshooting or system recovery, it may be needed. If you end up needed to use a computer to use iTunes to get your device up and running, but you don't have one, then you seek out other options.

storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.