Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just restored my phone and cant get into it as I have forgotten my password for icloud to take off 'Find my phone@. HELP

I have an i phone 4 that belonged to my daughter. I have tried her ID from when she set it up but the ID is wrong. She said it was wipes clean before she put my details in. I know my id but cannot remember my password. When I put the security question anwers' in it keeps telling me the answers are wrong. I have tried in all case types I can think of. I think it is because I have 'Find my phone' engaged. Is there any other way I could turn it off.

iPhone 4, Windows 7

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 11:24 AM

5 replies

Feb 6, 2016 12:27 PM in response to Eric Root

Unfortunately, that does not turn off Find My iPhone - the only way to accomplish that from iCloud.com is by Erasing the device. Removing the device from iCloud.com can only be done when the device is offline, and if the device is not Erased first, or if Find My iPhone is not turned off before it is removed, it will show back up again in iCloud.com once the device comes back online again. Just thought you'd want to know 🙂

Cheers,

GB

Just restored my phone and cant get into it as I have forgotten my password for icloud to take off 'Find my phone@. HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.