Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New podcast show Love Talk with Nicola Beer was launched 2 days ago. I sent to my friends and coaching clients to review and rate and they dont have the subcribe or rate and review option when they are logged in. Why does it not work for them?

Podcast support, help to rate and review, different locations access to podcast - any rating and reviews really appreciated

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 1:58 PM

I see the Ratings and Reviews option and could have written a review, so I don't know why anyone else should be having problems.

User uploaded file

However I don't know how this works on the iOS Podcasts app as I can't check that.

2 replies

New podcast show Love Talk with Nicola Beer was launched 2 days ago. I sent to my friends and coaching clients to review and rate and they dont have the subcribe or rate and review option when they are logged in. Why does it not work for them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.