Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't save a copy as? help please?

I can't save a copy as. I'm trying to send a project to a friend and I can't figure out how. I've seen the option to "save a copy as" before and now I can't find it.

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 1:22 PM

It's under File.... so long as you have turned on ALL the advanced tools in Logic's main preferences > Advanced Tools.

Note: Actually you don't need to turn all of them on to see that functionality, just the top one.. but turn them ALL on anyhow as then every feature of Logic Pro X is enabled for you to use, rather than having to work in the much more limited 'Garageband Pro' mode..

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2016 1:22 PM in response to PhreeLife

It's under File.... so long as you have turned on ALL the advanced tools in Logic's main preferences > Advanced Tools.

Note: Actually you don't need to turn all of them on to see that functionality, just the top one.. but turn them ALL on anyhow as then every feature of Logic Pro X is enabled for you to use, rather than having to work in the much more limited 'Garageband Pro' mode..

can't save a copy as? help please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.