Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iradio included with itunesmatch

I am a longtime subscriber if itunes match, I know that iradio is included in my subscription but I cannot figure out how to access it. I am logged in with my imatch account but when I go to iradio it prompts me to sign up for a free trial. I don't need a free trial I want to access what I'm already paying for! Please help me find the "key" to unlock this.

iPad, iOS 7, song order in itunes match playlist

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 3:09 PM

6 replies

Feb 6, 2016 3:38 PM in response to leftynomore

leftynomore wrote:

Well, that stinks, when did they do that?

Speculating on Apple policies and decisions isn't permitted. However, I would observe that when you stream music, Apple pays a licensing fee. Apple, as a for profit company, would need to balance the cost of licensing fees versus the amount of money they make from iTunes Match versus what they can make from Apple Music.

Feb 6, 2016 3:39 PM in response to Kappy

Kappy wrote:

A waste of money considering that you can get all the internet radio stations you want using the one-time cost of $15 Radium. I'm questioning the need for keeping iTunes Match. Will not spend money just to buy very little music I don't already have.

iTunes Match never worked very well for me as my library was too large. And, I've been using Spotify for years.

iradio included with itunesmatch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.