Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple store pages are blank, please help?

The pages of the Apple Store (except the update page) on my iPhone 6s are all blank the weird thing is that the Apple store on my iPad mini is working fine. I did some googeling and I read more people are having the same issue with the Apple Store. I tried the date change, turning my phone on and off and logging in and out of my Apple ID but unfortunately nothing works :-( The only thing I can do in the store is update my apps.

Please let me know what to do, this is driving me nuts :-(

Thanks!

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1, null

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 5:40 PM

13 replies

Feb 6, 2016 6:02 PM in response to celined90

You can't delete a post. Only a host can do that for you and since the iPad and iPhone work very much the same way, you are OK in this forum, but I will ask the hosts to move this after I answer.

Try closing the App Store, putting the phone in airplane mode, force restart the phone and then go back to see if the App Store works.

Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps. Swipe to find the App Store app. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.

Now go to Settings>Airplane Mode Off.

Next, force restart your device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

When the phone starts up again, go to Settings>Airplane Mode>Off. Check the App Store again.

Feb 6, 2016 6:32 PM in response to Demo

Thank you for your reply!
Aha ok, thats why I couldn't find it haha, thats okay.

I tried what you said but unfortunately that didnt work for me, still blank pages :-( I only have my phone for a couple months so I just don't understand this. I remember I got a message last week saying my provider had new carrier updates or something like that and then I had to press ok I think after that it stopped working. Is that possible? I tried the Apple Store on 4G and WiFi but nothing seems to work.

Anyways thank you so much for the help, I really appreciate it.

Feb 7, 2016 3:49 AM in response to celined90

I don't know that updating carrier settings would cause this, but you could try resetting all settings. Resetting all settings, resets the device settings to factory default. You will have to enter all of the device settings again, but you will not lose any data. The phone will reboot on its own when you reset all settings, so don't be alarmed if that happens. It doesn't hurt anything. You will have to enter all of your WiFi network passwords, privacy settings, etc.

Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings.

I think that if the phone is only 2 months old, and nothing else that you try is working, you could try calling Apple for help. You get 90 days of free phone support and you might as well take advantage of it.

https://www.apple.com/support/contact/

This is of not much comfort now, but this "mysterious" problem could go away a just as quickly and unexplainedly as it arose. The pproblem is that you have no way of knowing if and when it will dissapear and in the meantime you will be stuck.

Feb 7, 2016 8:55 AM in response to Demo

Thank you for your reply,

I tried resetting all settings but that didnt fixed it either :-( I checked for the phone support but unfortunately the 90 days are just expired. I got my phone exactly 3 months ago so thats a bummer.

I really do hope it goes away by itself or maybe with a new Apple Update but we'll see.

Thank you so much for the help tho! :-))

Feb 7, 2016 11:24 AM in response to celined90

Sometimes repeating teoubleshooting steps that failed the first time will work if you try them again. I would try closing the App Store again, force restart the device and then try again.

Try this as well. Do a Google search for an app that you don't already have installed. For instance, search for Google app for iPhone, or The Weather Channel for iPhone. I don't know where you are located so I don't know what is available for free where you are. When the search turns up results, tap and hold down the link. You will be given the option to open the link in the App Store. Select that option and see if the App Store opens to a screen with apps on it.

User uploaded file

Feb 7, 2016 11:47 AM in response to Demo

Okay thank you, I'll keep repeating it than and hopefully it gets fixed.

That's a really good idea, I'm located in The Netherlands they're probably for free but when I google Google App for iPhone like you did it just pops up blank in the App Store again :-( Can it be a server error for some people that it won't connect to the App Store itself? Because I don't see a loading sign when i open the app. I don't get why it's working on my iPad and not on my phone, i'm using the same ID and the same iOS.

User uploaded file

Feb 7, 2016 1:37 PM in response to celined90

celined90 wrote:

Because I don't see a loading sign when i open the app. I don't get why it's working on my iPad and not on my phone, i'm using the same ID and the same iOS.

I don't get it either. That's why I was hoping you had a corrupt setting that would be fixed if you reset all settings. I went to https://www.apple.com/nl/support/systemstatus/ to see if there were any problems in the Nethelrands, but I didn't see anything listed.

Do you backup with iCloud? With iTunes? If you do, you could try restoring a backup and see if that fixes it.

Feb 7, 2016 3:04 PM in response to Demo

I started googling again and I finally fixed it!!!!! I'm so happy lol. I saw an older post and someone said this:

Settings>Privacy>Location Services>System Services (swipe to the bottom of the page to find this)>Location Based iAds>Off

It worked for a couple of people but when I tried it still nothing happened...then after that I did the force restart like you said and now its working. Yay!

Thank you soooo much for your time and help! 😀

Apple store pages are blank, please help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.