Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi turns off on iPad Air 2 iOS9.2.1

Hi,

when using the Internet or playing internet based games my wifi turns itself off and I have to go to settings and turn the wifi back on. It doesn't simply disconnect from the router but actually turns itself off. I am using an iPad air2 on ios9.2.1. It does this at my friends house as well.

thanks

iPad Air, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 6:25 PM

1 reply

Feb 8, 2016 6:32 AM in response to Brother98

Hi Brother98,

If your Wi-Fi is not staying on, try resetting the network settings and then restarting your iPad.

Reset iPhone

Reset Network Settings: When you reset network settings, previously used networks and VPN settings that weren’t installed by a configuration profile are removed. (To remove VPN settings installed by a configuration profile, go to Settings > General > Profile, select the profile, then tap Remove. This also removes other settings or accounts provided by the profile.) Wi-Fi is turned off and then back on, disconnecting you from any network you’re on. The Wi-Fi and “Ask to Join Networks” settings remain turned on.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care,

Wifi turns off on iPad Air 2 iOS9.2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.