Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have not been able to redeem two iTunes gift cards that were recently sent to me via email.

The redemption code is not in the body of the email. When I hit the Redeem button in the email, I am taken to another screen. This screen doesn't have a redemption code either. Instead it just prompts me to download iTunes. I have already had iTunes for several years, so I don't want to download it again. Apple support told me that the code should be in the web address of the second screen, but it is not. Where can I get my redemption code? Help!

iPod classic, Windows 7

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 6:58 PM

There are no replies.

I have not been able to redeem two iTunes gift cards that were recently sent to me via email.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.