Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About a year ago my cousin disabled my iPad to where it says connect to iTunes.

Okay...new problem....so I got my iPad 2 years ago and I was moving at the time so i didn't hook it up to iTunes or back it up in iCloud. At that time i had a different "email" or apple ID. About a year ago my cousin disabled my iPad to where it says connect to iTunes. I restored it but now it says use the apple ID i used years ago to activate it but i don't remember it. Is there anyway to fix this???? Please Help!!

<Re-Titled by Host>

iPad Air, null

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 6:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 6:51 PM

You will have to figure out or reset your Apple ID password for that old email in order to get past this on your own. If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you can't do that, you will have to Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support to either get into your account or remove the lock. From past experiences, they usually require a copy of the original receipt in order to remove the lock, so you might have better luck just trying to regain access to that old Apple ID.

Good luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2016 6:51 PM in response to taliafrommeridian

You will have to figure out or reset your Apple ID password for that old email in order to get past this on your own. If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you can't do that, you will have to Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support to either get into your account or remove the lock. From past experiences, they usually require a copy of the original receipt in order to remove the lock, so you might have better luck just trying to regain access to that old Apple ID.

Good luck!

About a year ago my cousin disabled my iPad to where it says connect to iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.