Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I redemed my iTunes gift card and it would let me make any purchases. Plz help I need know to why and if I can help. And yes I did I make an account but I don't have any credit information.

I redemed my iTunes gift card and I wanted to buy a game on the AppStore. I put my password and clicked always require for my purchases. It then too me that my payment was unsuccessful. Plz help I need to know why. Could it be that I don't have any biiling information on my account. I need answers as fast as possible. Show me how good the people of Apple are and if they're smart. They can give me the correct answer.

iPad Mini, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 8:37 PM

5 replies

Feb 8, 2016 8:18 PM in response to Tony2465

So, you would need to follow the instructions that displayed, and contact iTunes Support. Again, as we are just users like you, we do not have any special insight into why you got the error. Contact iTunes support.

Since Minecraft has in-app purchases associated with it, you undoubtedly need a credit card associated with your account in order to purchase the app. That is just a guess. Contact iTunes Support and they will be able to tell you for sure.

Cheers,

GB

I redemed my iTunes gift card and it would let me make any purchases. Plz help I need know to why and if I can help. And yes I did I make an account but I don't have any credit information.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.