Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

continued

So i only had my ipad for maybe two months and because i was moving and then living with another person who had no internet, i never really had a chance to hook my ipad up to itunes. Well my cousin locked it by putting in the wrong password and now it says "ipad is disabled connect to itunes". someone told me i should restore it but that just erased everything and my ipad still says its disabled. Is there anyway to fix this, like reseting it or something? Please help

Okay so I remembered my Apple ID but now i cant figure out my password. And i won this ipad so i dont have the reciepts nor do they exist

is this it? is there no way to fix this? Please help

iPad Air

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 7:28 PM

2 replies

continued

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.