Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

charging issue

when I charge my phone the iphone shows the battery percentage indicator but the battery is not increasing.

It will be stuck to whatever the no. is on the display of battery.- when I do a hard reset(home+power button) then the battery percentage comes really down like from 25% to only 8%.

-when I try to connect my phone with my pc the phone usb not recognized

- sometimes when I use my phone while charging the battery percentage will not increase.

-sometimes when i put my phone on charging when the battery is below 10% then, the phone gets restart again and again.

-when the battery is totally 0 and then i try to charge it up, the phone sometimes does not start and shows the red indicator on the screen but will not turn on.

- facing this issue from past . currently on ios 9.2.1

- when the phone gets to 100% charge somehow it does not show the full charge indicator on the battery.

iPhone 5, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 9:37 PM

1 reply

Feb 8, 2016 9:18 AM in response to thariq5

Hi, thariq5.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand you are experiencing an issue charging you iPhone 5. Here are some resources that I would suggest going through as they may provide a solution to this issue.

Battery or charging issues

Issue not solved

If you still have an issue with your device, contact Apple Support.

Get help with hardware features on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program

Cheers

charging issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.