Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes freezing up on CD importing

Ok, recently Itunes has been NOTHING BUT terrible for me. I recently dealt with a strange error where the last tracks of every cd would fail... but thats in the past.

This time, Itunes randomly started freezing up while importing the first track of a CD. Everything works fine until i hit the import cd button... then it hangs before it can even start ripping the cd... And I cant even force quit the program from the task manager for some reason.

And heres the strangest part... it was working fine earlier today, but suddenly every cd has this hanging problem. Also, this is literally a brand new computer, bought less than a month ago, and has been working fine up till now.

What the heck is going on and how the heck do i fix it?! >_<

Windows 10, null

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 10:43 PM

1 reply

Itunes freezing up on CD importing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.