Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to sync Voice Memo: multiple voice memos but show up as "0 songs" on iTunes (include voice memos is ticked). Also get message "Do you want to erase this iphone". How to get Voice Memos?

Dear All,

I have an iPhone 6 with lots of voice memos. I want to get them onto my PC for storage and use.

I have authorized my new PC with this iPhone (iOS 8.1.2) using my only Apple ID.

In the Settings section of the iTunes (12.3.2.35) page for my iPhone I click Music: Select Entire music library; tick Include voice memos.

In the On My Device section of the iTunes page for my iPhone, I click Music and all that there is is that stupid Cedarwood Road thing from U2,

BUT NONE of my Voice Memos.

(I can see the three books I have downloaded from iTunes onto my phone in this section.)

So how do I back up my Voice Memos onto my PC.

Oh, and to make things worse this being a new PC I get the “The iPhone (Name) is synced with another iTunes Library on (Computer). Do you want to erase this iPhone and sync with this iTunes Library?” message ...

And I therefore do not know if any Voice Memos (which I can't SEE in iTunes) are going to get deleted or not, because I do not know if they are part of my iTunes library on my phone?

I am sorry, but I have had an iPhone for 2.5 years and I just can't understand anything at all about them, hence my confusion.

Regards,

George.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 10:30 PM

There are no replies.

How to sync Voice Memo: multiple voice memos but show up as "0 songs" on iTunes (include voice memos is ticked). Also get message "Do you want to erase this iphone". How to get Voice Memos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.