Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Been using my IPhone 6 and really happy but when I try to open the multi task menu I can open it without double clicking. I mean I don't have to fully release the button. Is it normal?

Hello everyone

I just recently noticed that if I press the home button ones and don't fully release it, just loosening the pressure a bit, and then pressing again, the multi task menu opens up.

There is no second tap sound you get when u release the button.

I am assuming a press counts as a click when pressing the home + a click after fully releasing the same.

Could it it be that the button is damaged?

It works fine otherwise. No shake or rattle in the button.

Have any of you noticed the same?

Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 9

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 12:57 AM

1 reply

Been using my IPhone 6 and really happy but when I try to open the multi task menu I can open it without double clicking. I mean I don't have to fully release the button. Is it normal?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.