Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone 6 plus keeps searching for a signal and i can not make or receive calls what is the problem?

My iPhone 6 plus keeps searching for a signal and i can not make or receive calls what is the problem? (i have tried the sim in my old phone and it works)

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 1:04 AM

1 reply

Feb 7, 2016 6:24 AM in response to scottyme1

Do you know weather or not your phone could have been network blacklisted, you should call the network this phone is linked to ask, your device may be doing this due to being reported lost or stolen(This will only apply if you've found/stolen the phone) or if you do not pay your monthly contract bill this could also happen. Id recommend calling your network and asking, if they say that the phone was never blacklisted you should take your phone to an apple store, or send in for repair, they will likely replace the phone if its under warranty, however if its not under warranty you're on your own. Also if your device has ever been opened up by a third party that's not apple your warranty is void.

my iPhone 6 plus keeps searching for a signal and i can not make or receive calls what is the problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.