Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud to iphone

i have just reset my old iphone and want to set it up for my son(his first phone), i went on to itunes to load the few apps he was using on my phone, but, this is so frustrating as they do not show up in the panel next to the phone when it is connected to the computer when i am in the itunes setup. i went topurchases and downloaded the apps from icloud, they do not show up, i can not find them anywhere to put on the iphone, why is itunes so complicted to use at times, they make it easy to download stuff but mess you round when trying to do a simple thing like this

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 1:20 AM

4 replies

Feb 7, 2016 1:28 AM in response to neicy074

First, clear the iPhone for re-use :

What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Update to the latest iOS 9.2.1 by connecting to your computer iTunes.

Note: All content are forever tied to the Apple ID used to obtain them.

Content cannot be merged or transferred to another Apple ID.

Use family share to share your purchases with your son.

Family Sharing and Apple ID for your child - Apple Support

Share purchased content with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Feb 7, 2016 4:58 AM in response to neicy074

hello i want to suggest you to connect your iPhone with your iTunes on your notebook and just go on with hard reseting it by pressing its homes and lock wake up button at same time when it is off don't leave the buttons keep pressing them till you see iTunes on your iPhones screen and it will ask you to connect it again to iTunes on your notebook this is know as recovery set up mode so go on and your iPhone will again start up with the set up

icloud to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.