Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

YouTube App - No Favorites or My Videos?

I have searched for a while to see if anyone else has complained/observed this with their Apple TV 4, but found nothing. When using the YouTube app, there is no way to watch your own Favorites or your own videos. Is this a Work In Progress app or just another downgrade of features these big IT companies seem to think is the way to go lately?

Any advice on this would be great, thank you!

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 1:15 AM

4 replies

Feb 7, 2016 4:06 AM in response to ChrisRR

ChrisRR wrote:

I have searched for a while to see if anyone else has complained/observed this with their Apple TV 4, but found nothing.

A few have.

Is this a Work In Progress app or just another downgrade of features these big IT companies seem to think is the way to go lately?

Nobody here would know that, you would be best contacting Google who develop the app and asking them.

Feb 7, 2016 7:33 AM in response to Winston Churchill

"A few have" - as in; they have found that others have reported their complaints/observations; or that they have found nothing? ;-)

As for my: "Is this a work in progress....etc", I think I was asking a rhetorical question, designed to have two possible objectives: 1) To produce a cloaked, low-profile tyrade against IT companies in general, but aimed (ever-so-subtly) at Google as well as Apple, and 2) To ask a genuine question about the nature of the app, in terms of whether someone (might) know that Google have indeed indicated that we should persevere with the app's unfinished-ness, as they have pledged to come back to it when they get a few spare moments, and add the features that are frustrating not just me, but possibly the whole of population of the Earth.

Apologies for my vagueness, and thank you, Winston, for tasking the time to reply.

(By the way, I have phoned Google, but they were "in a meeting").

😉

YouTube App - No Favorites or My Videos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.