Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Very poor VPN connection with iPhone 4S

I am having great difficulty with creating and maintaining a VPN connection with my iPhone. I also have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet and PC with which I have no problems at all.

Please don't tell me to go to the programmer of the app, because I already did and they gave me a work-around which now also fails.

From the app I get a message the the Chinese government is cracking down on the VPN servers and stuff, but that does not explain why I don't have any problems whatsoever with my tablet or with my PC.

The answers from the iPhone people are always the same - never want to own up to their products not being compatible etc.

So my question is: Does anybody else have problems to create a VPN connection with their iPhone?

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 1:47 AM

There are no replies.

Very poor VPN connection with iPhone 4S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.