Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes Sync Photos to iPhone 6

OK, so, first post on a discussion board...ever! Really appreciate any help.

I know how to sync photos in iTunes, and I know how to do selected folders. For the life of me, I can not figure out why my newly created folder is syncing fine, but it is also syncing an additional folder with it. I moved all the photos I wanted to a folder named "photos" - I synced "Photos" on my iPhone via iTunes, and it synced the total 247 photos. In addition to "Photos", it also syncs a non-existent folder called "Me"... This folder USE to exist on my old iPhone that I no longer use. There's no trace of this folder on my computer or iTunes.

Of the "Photos" folder, it is syncing 122 photos into "Me", as copies basically. The 122 are photos that also use to exist in "Me" on my old iphone.

How do I get rid of "Me"?

I tried recreating a folder with only one single photo and syncing per what I read on other threads.. doesn't work. Help!

iPhone 6

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 1:07 AM

There are no replies.

itunes Sync Photos to iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.