Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallet stuck on Passes

I don't know if I am doing something wrong but whenever I open Wallet on my new 6s (9.0.2) it shows Passes. I don't know how to get to Apple Pay or whatever else is available. Any advice?

THanks.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 2:36 AM

5 replies

Feb 8, 2016 12:27 PM in response to Hans Schnieder

Hi Hans,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities and congratulations on your new iPhone 6s!

It looks like you don't see Apple Pay when opening the Wallet app. Since you mentioned that the iOS version is 9.0.2, first Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Next, see the information and set up instructions for Apple Pay in About Apple Pay in Australia, Canada, and the US.

Sincerely.

Feb 14, 2016 7:49 AM in response to Hans Schnieder

At the end I had to go to the Genius Bar and even they were puzzled.

I use my iPhone both in Germany and in the US. The iPhone was set up for Germany and for some reason Apple does not provide Apple Pay for this type of iPhone. Once the setup was changed to USA the Wallet showed up under setup and I could enter my CC (theoretically). Chase (Amazon) is mentioned under the supported banks but when I tried to add it I was informed that my issuer does not yet offer support for this card. Tried Scottrade, same story. Well .....

Wallet stuck on Passes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.