Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my macbook pre battery is gone in 3 hours !!!!!!

then I check the problem by restart it and click and hold on D after that i got the Reference Code PPP007 and PPP002 ?

what should i do ?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.2)

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 2:53 AM

1 reply

Feb 7, 2016 3:25 AM in response to eng.rmmz

What does info abut the battery list as condition/number of cycles?

Determining battery cycle count for Mac notebooks - Apple Support

This

Apple Diagnostics: Reference codes - Apple Support

includes

PPP001
PPP002
PPP003
There may be an issue with the power adapter.

Disconnect the MagSafe power adapter from the computer and the power outlet, then reconnect. Run the test again.

If this code appears a second time, further troubleshooting may be required. Contact Apple or take your computer to an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Retail Store to determine which service and support options are available.

PPP007

The power adapter was not tested.

There may be an issue with the power adapter, or it may not be connected. To test the power adapter, reconnect it to the computer and the wall outlet. Run the test again.

If this code appears a second time, further troubleshooting may be required. Contact Apple or take your computer to an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Retail Store to determine which service and support options are available.

This is the Mac Pro desktop forum. I requested your post be moved to the MacBook Pro laptop forum.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.