Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Have a Macbook G4 laptop and have lost the charger, and can't seem to find a correct replacement one.

Hi...Happy Sunday

I Have a Macbook G4 laptop and have lost the charger, and can't seem to find a correct replacement one.

My model is a

Powerbook G4 Aluminum 15.2" 1.67GHz G4 - Early 2005

Serial:

W8******SQ7

Model #:

A1106

My question is which one do I need?

Many thanks in advance.

S

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

PowerBook G4 (15-inch 1.67/1.5 GHz), null

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 5:31 AM

5 replies

Feb 8, 2016 1:29 AM in response to sandy01

Another US based company (among others) says they ship 'international' and their site shows

two original PowerBook G4 65W Apple Power Adapters. (New: $24. + ship / Used: $16. + ship)

• Powerbook G4 AC Adapter - used mac.com -- they also offer working PowerBook G4s.

Some other examples of similar items may appear in a search such as this:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=PowerBook+G4+AC+Adapter+with+UK+cord&t=ffsb&ia=product s

Those have the toggle-head parts that come off, so a UK one (or suitable power extension)

could be adapted; or a UK solid shape duck-head replacement can be fitted, for local power.

The extension cable, usually an option, could have a local plug-end fitted to the cable, too.

I've managed to keep a few extra ones on-hand, because they fit iBook G4 (14-inch/12-inch)

as well as older less demanding models of both PowerBook/iBook G3/G4. The extension

cable will fit other Apple products; I've found spares in second-hand store sale bins.

Good luck & happy computing! 🙂

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.