Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro x - help

Hi, I am in a panic!

I had just come to the end of a (very long)project. I was adjusting EQ, and the project page suddenly closed, leaving open the eq page. I tried close the project, it asked me if i wanted to save ,I did. When I have tried to re open it says project can't be found. The title is there, but when I click on that , it says it can't be found. when I do a general search I can only find bounces of previous versions, the actual 'project folder' is there..but empty. WHAT CAN I DO? the thought of re doing the whole thing makes me feel sick.

any suggestions? keeping in mind I am not that computer savy. - Thanks L

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 5:18 AM

1 reply

Feb 7, 2016 9:01 AM in response to Lilly the Pink

What seems to have happened is you just closed the Arrange window... leaving the EQ window open.. so normally you would just press 1 on your Apple keyboard to bring the Arrange window back up.. (You likely closed it by accident for that project)

However you saved the project and now you cannot find it?

Have you thought about recovering it from your Time Machine backups?

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2015/07/11/how-view-and-restore-specific-files-time -machine/

No backups? Lesson learned I hope... as then you will have lost your project... as it seems the saved one got corrupted..

Logic Pro x - help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.