Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop my moms iphone from getting my emails as well ?

Why my mom keeps getting my emails ??

We both have iPhones and the same Apple ID

Is there anything I can do to get her phone to stop getting my emails and perhaps my messages if she is receiving any .and thanks

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 6:25 AM

3 replies

Feb 7, 2016 9:09 AM in response to psmckee

Messaging and iMessage address and settings have nothing at all to do with email. If the OP and his mother are getting the same emails, then that can only mean they are sharing a single email account, probably in this case, an iCloud account. The ONLY way to stop the sharing of emails is for each person to get their own unique AppleID and set up their own iCloud account with its associated email account.

Feb 7, 2016 8:00 AM in response to Tarek8911

GO to settings and then to messages. Click on Send & Receive. There it will show you which phone numbers and email addresses are getting you messages. Uncheck your mom's numbers. You also need to go to settings and the FaceTime and make the same changes. It would be a good idea for you to get your own Apple ID which your mom can set up for you. Then she can use family sharing so that your purchases are charged to her Apple ID and you can all share whatever purchases you make without having to purchase music, app, books, etc. for each device.

How to stop my moms iphone from getting my emails as well ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.