Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to see only the photos I take with my Iphone camera?

I have lots of old photos on my iCloud account.

Then, when I open Photos on my iPhne They are all there.

But I want to see only the photos I take with my iPhone. But its all a mess.

Is there a way to do that? To have an folder with only the photos I take with my iPhone Camera?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 7:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 7:29 AM

If you are using iCloud Photo Library, then you would see all of the photos in the Library. If you go to Settings>Photos & Camera and turn iCloud Photo Library off, then you will see the Camera Roll album under your Photos app. The Camera Roll only contains photos you have taken with your iPhone.

However, if you turn off iCloud Photo Library, you will have to remember to manually import those Camera Roll photos to your laptop in order to ensure that they have been safely backed up.

Here are a couple of articles on iCloud Photo Library that may help:

iCloud Photo Library FAQ - Apple Support

iCloud Photo Library Help - Apple Support

Cheers,

GB

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2016 7:29 AM in response to bzakarewicz

If you are using iCloud Photo Library, then you would see all of the photos in the Library. If you go to Settings>Photos & Camera and turn iCloud Photo Library off, then you will see the Camera Roll album under your Photos app. The Camera Roll only contains photos you have taken with your iPhone.

However, if you turn off iCloud Photo Library, you will have to remember to manually import those Camera Roll photos to your laptop in order to ensure that they have been safely backed up.

Here are a couple of articles on iCloud Photo Library that may help:

iCloud Photo Library FAQ - Apple Support

iCloud Photo Library Help - Apple Support

Cheers,

GB

How to see only the photos I take with my Iphone camera?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.