Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, my name is Cristian

hi, my name is Cristian and i have a problem with my phone, to be more exact with my apple ID. Although the password is working when i tape it on my PC, for example when i access icloud, the same password it doesn*t work when i tape it on the iphone. and it tells me that my apple ID was blocked for security reasons. furthermore, it sends me to the configuration menu, to unblock and change the password. i chosed to unblock with security questions, the answers are ok, i introduced the new passord and then, when i wanted to activate the icloud, it tells me the same...to indroduce the password, thaat my apple id is blocked...and i don t undestand why...cause from my PC i can logg in to my "manage your aplle ID" with the same password that the iphone rejects.

iPhone 5, iOS 9

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply
3 replies

hi, my name is Cristian

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.