Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfering apps from Supervised to Unsupervised iPads

I recently attended a convention for my franchise company, and was given a new iPad mini (4th gen.) as a gift from the corporation. It was pre loaded with an app to use during the convention as well as a few web clips. All the iPads are for the attendees to keep, but they were given to us supervised, so we can't sync them with iTunes (unless we put them in restore mode, losing the apps and data). I don't want to loose the app, and I have an older iPad, so Ive been searching for a way to back up or transfer the apps and data from the new iPad to my old one so I can use the apps at work (I work in a restaurant and would rather risk damaging my older device).

I know this wasn't intended to be possible in design, but I don't have access to the original machine that supervised the devices and haven't had any luck searching online. Im coming to terms that it's not possible but I just thought I'd ask..

thanks in advanced!

iPad Mini, iOS 9.2.1, Supervised

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 8:30 AM

There are no replies.

Transfering apps from Supervised to Unsupervised iPads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.