Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My daughter has forgotten password

My daughter aged 13 has forgotten her Apple password on her iPad which she setup herself.

Her iPad has been disabled due to multiple attempts of inputting the wrong password, problem being that the

eemail that she used for recovery is no longer in use and the security questions don't recognise the

correct answers.

I Need to connect her iPad to iTunes to reset it but without access it's just an expensive chopping board,

please someone help a very upset 13 year old and a end of my nerves father.

iPad

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 10:40 AM

read this thoroughly, then act... If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

5 replies

Feb 7, 2016 10:53 AM in response to ChitlinsCC

Thank you for reply, I have already looked at these options but all involve logging into

itunes which she has forgotten the password for.

Its the apple iTunes password we need to change to access the Recovery.

If there where a way to change the registered recovery email and she can't remember the answers to the security

questions.

Feb 7, 2016 11:34 AM in response to Hoopy1

Hoopy1 wrote:

Thank you for reply, I have already looked at these options but all involve logging into

itunes which she has forgotten the password for.

Its the apple iTunes password we need to change to access the Recovery.

If there where a way to change the registered recovery email and she can't remember the answers to the security

questions.

your going to have to login somehow to change anything - else:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

My daughter has forgotten password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.