Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs won't stay unchecked

I have a fairly large library with quite a bit of music that I don't want to keep on my phone. I have checked "sync only checked songs". My problem is that quite a bit of the music I uncheck in the main library will turn up checked again later. I've unchecked again, synced, to find the music gone, great. Next time I go to sync, the music is checked again and it gets back on the phone again. What am I missing??

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 8:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 1:37 PM

I can't say for certain that iTunes isn't doing something wrong, but it is possible to inadvertently alter checked status. See iTunes just ticked all the songs that I had unticked. Any idea how I can prevent this from happening again in the future? The cross checks folder I mention there might help you quickly reverse any unwanted changes.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2016 1:37 PM in response to jerrifromanchorge

I can't say for certain that iTunes isn't doing something wrong, but it is possible to inadvertently alter checked status. See iTunes just ticked all the songs that I had unticked. Any idea how I can prevent this from happening again in the future? The cross checks folder I mention there might help you quickly reverse any unwanted changes.

tt2

Songs won't stay unchecked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.