Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud tabs not working on iPad Mini 2 with iOS 9

I have an iPhone 5S and an iPad Mini 2; both are running on the latest version of iOS 9. On my iPhone, all of the Safari tabs that are open on my iPad show as a list at the bottom of the page if I have the view that shows the "thumbnails" of all pages open on my iPhone. However, on my iPad Mini I can't see the Safari tabs that are open on my iPhone. I only have one iCloud account, I'm signed in, iCloud is active on on both devices, and Safari is "on" under iCloud in both devices. Some online help I have found shows a cloud icon at the top of Safari on the iPad, but I don't even have this icoN (which I'm thinking may be for an older iOS version, because I can't find anything new enough online to even be related specifically to iOS 9). Anyone else having this issue? More importantl, does anyone know how I can fix this?

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 8:27 AM

There are no replies.

iCloud tabs not working on iPad Mini 2 with iOS 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.