Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

txt

iphone5

Hi was wondering if its possible, to just save txt message to draft.

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 8:47 AM

16 replies

Feb 7, 2016 10:18 AM in response to Rudegar

I know its a user forum maybe some of your users could help .

1 And you should always buy the tool that best meets your needs.

2 Im amazed that anyone would want to save a "draft" of a text message, whose purpose is instant communication. Use email.

but when i explained myself no one replies thx

.I have just got my first iphone thts why i asked

Feb 7, 2016 10:24 AM in response to adehu11

You mean no one replies with the answer you want to hear.

You got several replies. It is not a feature of an iPhone.

Since you brought up being able to do it on a cheap android, that was responded to as well. If you know this is a user to user forum, why even make a comment like that? We cannot do anything about the design. All we can do is provide you with the best information we have available. A simple thank you would have sufficed.

GB

Feb 7, 2016 10:36 AM in response to adehu11

Yeah, it can be intimidating. Just best to be as clear and thorough as you can when asking questions. Let people know you are new, that can also help. We get a lot of really snarky comments from posters here (and they are dished out as well), and sometimes it can result in a harsh response.

If you have question, don't hesitate to ask. I find that when I am responding to people, even a modicum of civility can go a long way toward making the entire experience on both sides more pleasant.

Best of luck,

GB

txt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.