Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

9.2.1 iphone 5 touchscreen

After recently updating to 9.2.1 my phone has soooo many issues:

Scrolling on safari, apps, facebook, texts, even iphone settings does not work properly screen jumps back to top.

Touchscreen is often unresponsive so I am unable to type in my entire passcode. The other morning my alarm went off and I couldn't stop it because the screen wouldn't work.

Sometimes I can not search in safari sometimes I can.

When wanting to take a photo the camera button works 50 percent of the time, the phone will zoom by itself without you even touching the screen.

When I am writing a text message the phone will sometimes go into the persons details by itself I am only touching the keyboard part of the screen.

The phone is also noticeably slower and the storage is not full.

Every time these errors occur I restart my phone... They will go away for a few minutes sometimes.

I have factory reset my phone and then backed it up, as I thought my phone was being remotely controlled or hacked but all these errors came back.

I don't think it is possible to downgrade the ios? Is there anything else I can do or do I just wait around for an update to be released in the hope this fixes it?

Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 9:52 AM

There are no replies.

9.2.1 iphone 5 touchscreen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.