Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store icon missing on iphone 5s

I have lost the App Store icon on my iphone 5s. What can I do to get it back.

iPhone, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 11:12 AM

Go to Settings>General>Restrictions and make sure that your App options are all set to "Allow".

If that is not the issue, do a spotlight search for App Store to see if you can locate it. If you accidentally moved it into a folder, the folder name will be displayed, and you just need to find it on the Home screen where the folder is located, open the folder, tap and hold the icon until it starts to wiggle, and then move it out of the folder.

Check all of your Home screens to see if it is showing on any of them.

You can also go to Settings>General>Reset, and click on Reset Home Screen Layout to return your Home Screen to its original layout.

Cheers,

GB

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2016 11:12 AM in response to elainefrombristol

Go to Settings>General>Restrictions and make sure that your App options are all set to "Allow".

If that is not the issue, do a spotlight search for App Store to see if you can locate it. If you accidentally moved it into a folder, the folder name will be displayed, and you just need to find it on the Home screen where the folder is located, open the folder, tap and hold the icon until it starts to wiggle, and then move it out of the folder.

Check all of your Home screens to see if it is showing on any of them.

You can also go to Settings>General>Reset, and click on Reset Home Screen Layout to return your Home Screen to its original layout.

Cheers,

GB

App Store icon missing on iphone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.