Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad running out of storage though I am not installing any apps

HI,

LAst week my ipad shouted that 0 space left on device and suggested to delete apps to free some space. Since then I am removed many apps from device but after couple of days it again cry for insufficient storage.

I Am not sure who is eating all storage. Surprisingly sum of all individual app memory is much less to total occupied space.

WHat hat could be reason for cotiniously increasing space though I am uninstalling a and not installing any new apps.

Is there any tool available to free up memory's?

iOS 9.2

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 10:28 AM

1 reply

Feb 7, 2016 1:05 PM in response to gnsonipad

Are you syncing through Itunes? You can select the device and click on the summary item (Tab) and you should see a graph at the bottom. I have included mine in the image below. You can see what is taking all your space. The yellow portion if you hover your cursor over is "other" There have been posts about the "Other" section getting large. You can also use the Apps tab to determine if a particular application and its associated documents are using up a lot of space.

User uploaded file

I hope this helps.

Paul

iPad running out of storage though I am not installing any apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.