Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic & Numerology?

one last question for The Art Of Sound

i see you also use numerology. How do you use it with logic? How do you connect the two apps together?

thanks!

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 10:28 AM

5 replies

Aug 8, 2017 12:46 PM in response to The Art Of Sound

I just purchased numerology 4 since it is so highly regarded. I'm looking to incorporate it into Logic Pro X also. I follow in your suggestions until "and then use the MXAU version to send data to a Software Instrument Plugin or external Hardware Synth etc...". I don't know how to "record" the sequences in Logic. I'm sure it's basic programming but I'm new to this. I'll be looking at numerology and logic's manuals hoping to find an answer but if you can guide me in that direction, that would greatly be appreciated.

Feb 7, 2016 10:37 AM in response to Fmftd

No problem...

You can use Numerology as a standalone app synced to Logic but I don't use it that way.

I use the Midi FX plugin version of Numo 4 Pro and use that inside of Logic itself in multiple tracks...

Click on the Midi FX button in a Software Instrument or External Instrument track strip...

User uploaded file

and then use the MXAU version to send data to a Software Instrument Plugin or external Hardware Synth etc...

User uploaded file

Logic & Numerology?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.