Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro, Surface 4, Galaxy S note: Annotating PDFs?

As a professor, I receive more and more assignments from my students digitally. That is okay with me. Yet, I find loading PDFs and annotating them using the keyboard of my MacBook Pro very tedious and time consuming. I need a device that helps me write my comments on their assignments directly with a stylus, save my comments, and let me share my comments with the students.

Do you guys have any idea which of the machines mentioned in the title works best in this regard?

Thanks a lot!

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 12:38 PM

3 replies

Feb 7, 2016 1:12 PM in response to JustusVanM

Well, most of the posters here are going to say iPad Pro since this is a Apple forum. To me it isn't which machine it is which software will do what you need to do the best. I personally like PDF Expert 5 by Readdle. Click on the link and go to the site and see if this app will do what you need it to do. Also there are other PDF apps on in the App Store. PDFPen is another application. I'm not very aware of what is available on the windows side. Beyond Adobe Acrobat Pro. I would recommend looking for the software first and then finding the platform that runs that software.

I hope this helps.

Paul

iPad Pro, Surface 4, Galaxy S note: Annotating PDFs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.