Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I badly want What's New Scooby Doo added to iTunes, what do i do now after i have suggested it?

So I am consistently suggesting What's New, Scooby Doo! as it is probably one of my favorite Hanna Barbera Cartoon Show, but Since I live in Australia, it seems unlikely they'll add it, which i think it stinks, as I really want to purchase it, why is it that iTunes cannot deliver my Suggestions, when i know it is on The US store? I mean come on, i badly want to see it, hey I'll happily throw $20 - $30 away just to grab a chance at old school memories.

Just curious though, what do i do now, that i have suggested them? Phone Call Them, complain? I just want this show, Come on Apple.

P.S. This isn't a rant, just ticked off at iTunes not even adding What's New, Scooby Doo! to the store in AUS.

Mister_Passive

iPad, Windows 8, null

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 1:25 PM

4 replies

Feb 7, 2016 1:30 PM in response to Mister_Passive

More than likely, the issue has to do with copyright and the rights to distribute the content in Australia. It has nothing to do with the fact that you would like to have it, it has to do with rights. Either it is too expensive for Apple to have the rights to distribute the content in Australia, or the copyright owner will not allow it. That is why you will see many different types of content only available in some iTunes stores and not others.

Feb 7, 2016 1:41 PM in response to Mister_Passive

You have the option to provide feedback to Apple at http://www.apple.com/feedback and then select iTunes. I understand you really want to purchase it, but again, it is not available for a reason, and that reason is not just to make you mad. As I said earlier, if the content is not available for your country, then all the complaining in the world is not going to change that. I tried to give you a very simple explanation of copyright laws.

I badly want What's New Scooby Doo added to iTunes, what do i do now after i have suggested it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.