Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri not working

So I managed to drop my phone in the toliet. I picked it back up as soon and it went it. It's didn't glitch anything it looked totally fine. I saw some water go in the head phone hole and speaker. So I started shaking it and freaked out. But it works perfectly fine. Except Siri doesn't do anything. She can hear me and everything but I say Call Mom it'll say calling Mom and then Sorry somethinh went wrong. Idk what to do.. is it because I dropped it in the water or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 2:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 10:29 AM

Try following these steps

Use Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If Siri isn't available, or doesn't understand or respond to questions

After each step, see if you still need help:

1. Make sure that your iOS device has an Internet connection through Wi-Fi or cellular data.
  2. On your iOS device, make sure that Siri is turned on under Settings > General > Siri.
  3. Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  4. On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Siri and turn off Siri. Then turn it on again.
  5. Make sure that the microphones on your device aren't blocked. For example, if your device has a protective case, remove it.
  6. If you're using an iOS device, try to use Siri with a headset. If Siri works, get more help with the microphones on your device.
  7. Contact Apple Support.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2016 10:29 AM in response to Iri44

Try following these steps

Use Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If Siri isn't available, or doesn't understand or respond to questions

After each step, see if you still need help:

1. Make sure that your iOS device has an Internet connection through Wi-Fi or cellular data.
  2. On your iOS device, make sure that Siri is turned on under Settings > General > Siri.
  3. Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  4. On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Siri and turn off Siri. Then turn it on again.
  5. Make sure that the microphones on your device aren't blocked. For example, if your device has a protective case, remove it.
  6. If you're using an iOS device, try to use Siri with a headset. If Siri works, get more help with the microphones on your device.
  7. Contact Apple Support.

Siri not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.