Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using the Tascam US-366 USB Audio Interface

Hello all,

I'm using the Tascam US-366 USB Audio Interface in GarageBand 10.1. I'm actually just getting started with this combination and trying to record some tunes. I had recently purchased the Tascam RC-3F Foot Switch to accommodate hands free control of some of the functions of the interface unit, but it seems that the Foot Switch will not work with GarageBand. I suppose this should be no surprise, since I image it is perhaps meant for more sophisticated recording apps. The US-366 manual does mention that the RC-3F unit should be set to match the DAW app being used, either "Mackie control protocal" or "HUI protocol". I suspect that GarageBand supports neither of these protocols, but I would like to get some more knowledgeable advice about that here. I haven't yet been able to find any reference to that in the GB help center, so any advice from you good folks would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Gary

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 2:37 PM

There are no replies.

Using the Tascam US-366 USB Audio Interface

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.