Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No audio

I have a blue spark connected to a UX2 interface.

In my Logic input I have the UX2 and output set to built in device.

But no audio is being recorded from the mic. I have the phantom on but no

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 5:04 PM

6 replies

Feb 7, 2016 5:31 PM in response to RobRivera

1) if you use the Headphones output on the UX2 interface. can you hear anything from the Mic when you speak into it?

2) Have you selected the correct input in the Audio track strip that reflects the settings in your UX2 interface? ie.. if you are using input 1 for your mic.. is input 1 selected as the input in the audio track's strip?

3) If you record enable the audio track being used.. so the little R is bright and solid red in color in the Tracks header or strip... ..do the meters move when you speak into the mic?

4) Have you manually uninstalled the old drivers and installed the latest v7.4.7 drivers for the UX2 and checked for updated firmware using Monkey?

This a FREE update to our Line 6 Audio/MIDI Driver for Mac which brings compatibility and improved performance fixes when used in conjunction with Mac OS X "El Capitan" 10.11.1 (and higher), while maintaining compatibility with previous versions of Mac OS X.

We strongly recommend that users manually uninstall the existing driver before installing this latest version. We also recommend that users please use Line 6 Monkey to ensure that their Line 6 product's USB flash memory and firmware are completely up-to-date as well.

Bug Fixes:

• Resolved issues where some Line 6 products supported by the driver would not pass audio, or could not be detected under Mac OS X El Capitan
  • Resolved issues where audio quality was not up to Line 6 standards
  • We are still actively working with Apple to provide the best possible experience for Mac users of Line 6 products

Known Issues:

Some POD Xt devices may exhibit rare "pops and clicks" during playback; this can often be resolved by unplugging and reconnecting the USB cable, or rebooting your Mac. Afterwards the problem should no longer occur.

OS: Mac OS X, Mac OS Mountain Lion, Mac OS Mavericks, Mac OS Yosemite, Mac OS El Capitan

( 3.49 MB ) GET DOWNLOAD

Feb 11, 2016 8:36 PM in response to RobRivera

As a guitar input works but not the mic.. then...

Do the meters on the UX2 move when you speak into the Mic?

If they dont move then... There is either an issue with the Mic or the XLR cable you are using... or the way the UX2 is setup...(Read the Pod Farm User guide that came with your UX2 carefully...) or a fault with the UX2.

If they move then its how the US2 is configured via its Pod farm Software... or you are choosing the wrong input in the Audio Channel strip's input selector...

Failing all of the above, contact Line 6 support for help as it is apparently not an issue with Logic Pro as such...

http://line6.com/support/tickets/

No audio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.